Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Headed To ComicCon, and ATI Page 4

I have a few things to update today.

Firstly, tomorrow afternoon I'm headed west for San Diego and ComicCon 2011!



I'll be running around most of the time, but you can catch me at the Sofawolf Press booth various times during the weekend. I'm more than happy to sign anything, as always! I'll be using my @screwbald Twitter for the convention, and to alert folks to when I'll be at the Sofawolf Booth in case you wanted to swing by!

So stop by Booth #1236 (in the webcomic section, that orange one, on your map!)
You can grab a copy of Nordguard: Across Thin Ice, or Dog's Days of Summer, or any other fine Sofawolf books!

Sofawolf Press' will also have the last hardcover Across Thin Ice copies, so if you wanted one and missed out at either AnthroCon or the online pre-sales, now may be your last chance to get the first print/first edition hardcover!

Also, you might catch sight of Pi running around ComicCon!











Next, here's page 4 from Across Thin Ice.

You can order the comic right now from Sofawolf Press!
Once again, for any new-comers--softcover copies of the book are $19.95, 75 full color pages, and rated for audiences 14+ for language and violence.

(You can find more information on ordering the book online right here!)

Anyhow, in other news, it's been a perfectly lazy summer. I am enjoying the brief respite to loaf about and concentrate on important things somewhere between "nothing," and "very little." Time starts to speed up again in August, however, between a bit of travel, RMFC and Feral, concluded by returning to full time work on the next Nordguard book. Not bad, I say. :]


(And, for any one interested--I'm resuming a painting from last night over on LiveStream. Stop in, if you want!)