Saturday, January 29, 2011

Nordguard on Livestream



A few people have asked me over the last couple years, so I figured I'd give this whole Livestream thing a go!
Check it out, here: http://www.livestream.com/blotch

For the next few months, I'll be working pretty steadily on Across Thin Ice.
I'll be streaming off and on when I'm not working on pages rife with spoilers.

To minimize spam, I'll brush the dust off of my ol' screwbald Twitter account (here,) and finally put the thing to use. It'll update when I plan to be streaming for a fair period of time. (However, most of my waking hours are spent on art--a good portion of that painting--so you can always tune in to check if I'm up to something.)
From time to time, I will also announce when I'm streaming on the Nordguard Twitter, depending what I'm working on.

Since I'm painting and not really watching the chat, I probably won't be very responsive to questions.

From past experience, ones that come up often are:
What paint/paper do you use?
Winsor & Newton watercolors, and Arches 140lbs watercolor paper.
What ink do you use?
Speedball ink, and a small paintbrush
What is this comic thing?
Check out the rest of this blog, or www.nordguard.com

Thanks, and if you decide to tune in, I hope you enjoy! :]