Saturday, August 27, 2011

For Coloradans, Canadians, and Everybody



For the Coloradans:

In the few days I've been at home this month, I've been rampaging around to comic-book shops in the surrounding area, with Across Thin Ice copies in hand. I'm happy to say, everyone who saw it was very enthusiastic about the book! Several comic book places will be ordering from Diamond (and have books hopefully in October,) but a some places picked up some copies on the spot. So if you're in Colorado, want to get yourself a copy of ATI, and would like to support some super friendly local businesses, check out:

- Kilgore Books, Located 624 E 13th Avenue, Denver CO 80203
- Calico Books, Located at 300 Nickel Street, Broomfield, CO 8002
- I Want More Comics! Located at 1020 W 104th Ave, Northglenn, CO 80234
- Time Warp, at 3105 28th Street, Boulder CO!

I plan on hitting a few more places along the road south tomorrow, namely the 'Springs, and I may stop in Santa Fe and Albuquerque. If you know of any good places to hit up, let me know! I'll try to post an updated list if any more places want to pick up copies on the spot. :]

For the Canadians:
Half of me has the utmost pleasure of being a GoH of Camp Feral next week! I'll be running a couple of workshops there during the day, and drinking by night (maybe by day, too.) With me, I will have a small assortment of prints, Nordguard patches, stickers, about a bajllion original sketches (been spending most of my time sketching, as it were,) and some Across Thin Ice copies in tow. There are good times ahead!

(In the Feral raffle, I'll be donating a copy of Across Thin Ice that I have lovingly defiled with a Nickel. ;] )

For Everybody:
If you want to see Nordguard: Across Thin Ice in your local stores, it's not too late!

If you haven't already, you've got between now and September 1st to ask your local comic purveyor to order it through Diamond. Let 'em know it's a Diamond Staff Pick, it's #318, and it's full of awesome! There's more information over here about what to do if you want to help!

Once again, thanks for everyone's enthusiasm and support!

(Also, I am over on LiveStream painting for a little bit on some Nordguard related things. I'm putting together a cast page of sorts and a few other things for the site, so if you're interested in seeing a growly Geri, come check it out!)

Cheers,
-Blotch